Dropbox for Android introduced photos tabs for uploads back in October, now they have released a new Beta version that enhances the photos tab. The new 126.96.36.199 experimental build for Android brings option select, share , delete and create albums from the photos tab. The Dropbox for iPhone and iPad got the Photos tab in the version 2.0 update last week but these new features are not available yet.
New features in Dropbox for Android v188.8.131.52 Beta
- Effortlessly share several of your beautiful photos at once
- Organize your favorite photos into albums. You can share them too!
- Delete multiple photos at once
- UI improvements and updates throughout
- Lots of other little tweaks and bug fixes
- Option to opt-in for early releases directly from the app