Tencent, the largest internet company in Asia Pacific and the 3rd largest in the world has launched the WeChat – a free mobile voice and text messaging application in India. This cross platform messaging app also includes, photo/video sharing, location sharing, and contact information exchange and more.
Features of WeChat
- Hold-to-Talk voice messaging feature lets you send voice messages at the touch of a button
- Moments feature lets you post special Moments (pics/text) and share with select friends
- One-on-one and group chat options
- Exchange contacts by Bump, Shake and Remote Shake
- Facebook connect for easy registration and to find friends or invite new ones
- Find nearby WeChat users
- Multiple language support including English, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, and Portuguese.
Download WeChat for iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and Symbian from the WeChat site for free.