Real Racing 2 by EA Mobile that is one of the best Racing games on iOS is now available for Android devices. You can try it for free which has limited features. Quick Race mode lets you challenge 15 competitors to a nail-biting race to the finish – or sink your teeth into a Career race and discover the power of pro circuit racing. Upgrade it via in-app purchase to get the total experience including 30 high-performance cars, 15 awesome locations, an immersive Career mode and more.
Once you upgrade you can
- Test your racing prowess on a 16 car grid against highly skilled AI drivers.
- Select from 30 officially licensed cars including the 2010 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500, 2010 Nissan GT-R (R35), 2012 McLaren MP4-12C, and more!
- Work your way from rookie to pro in a robust Career Mode, offering 10 hours of racing enjoyment. Jump into a Quick Race for instant fun – or race against the clock in Time Trial Mode.
- Race in 15 beautiful locations, with 40 miles of highly detailed race tracks, speedways and city circuits – including twilight and night races.
- Touch or tilt to steer, as you experience state-of-the-art handling with customizable options that tailor to your personal driving style.
- Experience the intensity of head-to-head racing with 5 unique camera angles and breath-taking graphics powered by Firemint’s exclusive high performance Mint3D engine.