Alongside the Motorola Droid RAZR , the company also showed off a new Android based MP3 player cum Fitness tracker. The MOTOACTV is powered by a 600MHz processor and is capable of tracking your fitness regime including but not limited to calories burnt.
Features include :
- Ongoing tracking of fitness performance stats, including pace, distance, calories burned, and map of route covered, with automatic wireless syncing of workout data to MOTOACTV.com
- 8GB or 16GB of storage for endless playlists
- Sports a 1.6” full-color touch-screen display that is sweat-proof, rain-resistant and scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass that auto-adjusts for indoor or outdoor lighting
- Option to sync with the latest Android-powered smartphone to receive incoming calls and texts
- FM radio capabilities for more song variety
- Up to five hours of battery life for outdoor workouts, 10 hours indoors, and nearly two weeks on standby
- Supports both Bluetooth® 4.0 and ANT+ wireless connectivity for your existing fitness sensors and your future ones
- Size: 46mm x 46mm x 9.6 mm
- Weight: 35 g
The MOTOACTV most definitely resembles the iPod Nano which also bundles in Nike+ but this one goes a step ahead. The MOTOACTV will be available in 8 and 16GB configurations priced at $249 and $299.