Samsung has announced the GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus with 7-inch WSVGA(1024X600) PLS LCD display, 1.2GHz dual core processor and runs on Android 3.2 (Honeycomb) OS. It is 9.96mm thin and weighs 345g. It also comes with 3 MP Auto focus camera with LED Flash and a 2 MP front video calling camera.
Specifications of Samsung GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus
- 7-inch WSVGA(1024X600) PLS LCD display
- 9.96mm thin and weighs 345g
- 1.2GHz Dual core processor
- Android 3.2 (Honeycomb)
- 3 MP Auto focus camera with LED Flash and a 2 MP front video calling camera
- 1GB RAM, 16/32GB Internal memory that is expandable up to 64GB with MicroSD
- 3G HSPA＋, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n with Wi-Fi Channel bonding & Wi-Fi Direct
- 4,000 mAh Li-on battery
It also comes with Samsung TouchWiz with Live Panel, Mini Apps and Social Hub, Readers Hub and Music Hub. The GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus will be available starting in Indonesia and Austria from October end, and would gradually be rolled globally including Southeast and Southwest Asia, US, Europe, CIS, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, Japan and China.