OnePlus is expected to upgrade its Pro series earbuds soon, and the renders of the OnePlus Buds Pro 3 have surfaced, thanks on @OnLeaks. These renders are based on the testing stage unit phase, so these may change in the final version, says the leaker.
These look similar to the Buds Pro 2, but there is a metallic finish throughout the earbuds. The earbuds will weigh 4.77 grams each, making it slightly lighter than the Buds Pro 2 which is 4.9 grams, according to the leak.
Even the specifications are similar to the Buds Pro 2, but we can expect tuning in the algorithm.
OnePlus Buds Pro 3 rumored specifications
- Bluetooth 5.3, Google Fast Pair, Dual connection
- 10.4mm dynamic driver + 6 mm planar diaphragm driver
- Triple-Microphone for call noise cancellation
- Water-resistant (IP55) for the Earphone
- Weight: 4.977g for each headset
- Battery life: 58mAh in earbuds with 9h (standalone) / 33h (with 520mAh battery in case) without ANC, 6h (standalone) / 22h (with case) with ANC, fast charging offers up to 5h (standalone) music playback on a 10-minute charge
Based on earlier rumours, we can expect the OnePlus Buds Pro 3 along with the OnePlus 12 and 12R in January 2024. It is not clear if we can expect the Buds Pro 3R version like the last time.