Along with the TECNO Phantom V Flip, the company also introduced the MEGABOOK 2023 14″ at its Singapore event, as it had promised. The successor to last year’s MEGABOOK T1 has a smaller 14-inch FHD screen, gets a 13th Gen Core i7 with 16GB of RAM and 1TB SSD.
The company says that it is the world’s lightest 14-inch laptop with a large 75Wh battery at just 1.39kg. It is just 14.8mm thick.
Specifications: TECNO MEGABOOK T1 2023 14″
- 14″ FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels), 100% sRGB, 350 nits brightness, DC Adaptive Dimming DC and TÜV Eye Comfort Certification, 100% sRGB color gamut
- 14.8mm Slim design with Aluminium metal casing
- 16GB LPDDR4 RAM; 1TB SSD
- 13th Generation Intel Core i7-13700H processor with Intel Iris Xᵉ Graphics
- Starry Backlit Keyboard
- 2MP Physical Privacy AI Camera
- Fingerprint Power button
- TECHNO VOC features: TECNO Audio Lab, Dual Mic Plus AI ENC Tech, DTS Immersive sound
- Supports Wi-Fi 6, TECNO Link
- Ports: TF Card reader, USB 3.0 X2, USB 3.1 x1, Type-C x 2, HDMI x1, 3.5mm Jack and Reset
- Weight: 1.39kg
- 75Wh Battery with 65W Next-gen GaN charger, 18.5hrs of Battery life
Pricing and availability
The TECNO MEGABOOK T1 2023 14″ will be available at an early bird price of USD 399 (Rs. 33,160 approx.) soon, said the company. No details about the India roll out yet.