TECNO last week introduced the MEGABOOK T1 at IFA in Berlin. The TECNO MEGABOOK T1 is a lighter, superior MEGA performance notebook designed for the younger generation Z. MEGABOOK T1 is ultra-thin (14.8mm) and lightweight (1.48kg) for portability. It has a 17.5-hour battery that lasts for three days and a portable 65W gallium nitride (GaN) charger. Infinix from TRANSSION group already has several laptops, but this is the first for TECNO.
The TECNO MEGABOOK T1 has a one-of-a-kind design with the Startrail Phantom, which has a dual tone and several shining strips. The Megabook T1 has a 15.6-inch IPS FHD screen with 100% sRGB and 350 nits for all-day work and movie watching, also has TÜV Eye Comfort Certified. The self-developed TECNO VOC sound system works with DTS and AI to provide an immersive audio and meeting experience.
The starry, lighted keyboard complements the style of the younger generation. The TECNO MEGABOOK T1 is powered by the Intel Core i5-1155G7 processor, which was made for the MEGA experience. Additionally, it has two options for storage: 12GB RAM/512GB and 16GB RAM/1TB SSD.
For professional designers, it offers an Intel Core i7 variant as well. MEGABOOK T1 has 9 ports and is aware of high-frequency usage and circumstances. There are two Type-C connectors, an HDMI port, two USB 3.0 ports, a TF card reader, a USB 3.1 port, and two USB 3.0 ports.
Specifications: TECNO MEGABOOK T1
- 15.6″ FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels), 100% sRGB, 350nits
- 14.8mm Slim design with Aluminium metal casing, 180 viewing angle
- DC Adaptive Dimming DC and TÜV Eye Comfort Certification
- 12GB/16GB RAM; 512GB/1TB SSD
- 10th Gen Intel Core processors
- Starry Backlit Keyboard
- 2MP Physical Privacy Camera
- Fingerprint Power button
- TECHNO VOC features: TECNO Audio Lab, Dual Mic Plus AI ENC Tech, DTS Immersive sound
- Supports Wi-Fi 6, TECNO Link
- Ports: TF Card reader, USB 3.0 X2, USB 3.1 x1, Type-C x 2, HDMI x1, 3.5mm Jack and Reset
- Weight: 1.48kg
- 70Wh Battery with 65W Next-gen GaN charger, 17.5hrs of Battery life
Pricing and availability
The laptop will be able to buy the TECNO MEGABOOK T1 from its official retail and online partners in the third quarter of 2022, but the pricing has not been announced yet.
Speaking on the launch, Jack Guo, General Manager of TECNO, said,
To deliver convenience for every person, home and business to create an intelligent connection of life moments. The launch of TECNO MEGABOOK series laptop will deliver the TECNO LINK that gives an intelligent connection for users to connect their daily work and life by wireless transmission.