Lava has introduced a new product in India called Probuds 22, expanding its Probuds lineup, following the launch of Probuds N31 neckband earlier this year. These earbuds are designed to be very lightweight, weighing only 45g, and come in two colors: Frost White and Space Black.
They have 12mm speakers for great sound quality and Quad Mic ENC technology to reduce background noise by up to 60dB. You can charge them quickly using a Type-C cable, and the earbuds can play music for up to 50 hours on a single charge. Even a 10-minute charge can give you 2 hours of music.
Gamers will like the low latency of just 75ms. These earbuds use Bluetooth V5.3 and have Snap-connect technology, so you can easily connect them to your phone. They also have noise isolation for clear calls and work with voice assistants. You can use them for both mono and stereo calls. Plus, they are resistant to sweat and water with an IPX4 rating.
Quick specifications: Lava Probuds 22
- Light-weight design
- Driver Size: 12mm
- Mic: Beam-forming Quad Mic
- Noise Cancellation: ENC up to 60dB
- Bluetooth Version: 5.3
- Battery Capacity: 46mAh per earbuds; Case: 500mAh
- Charging: Type-C Fast charge; 90mins to full charge
- Fast Charging (buds): 10 min charge = 120 min playtime
- Battery life: Music Play Time(buds) – 8 Hrs; Music Play Time (total): 50 Hrs
- Sweat And Water Resistant: IPX4
- Low Latency: 75ms; Pro-Game Mode
- Quick Connect: Snap-connect Technology
- Colors: Frost White and Space Black.
- Dimensions: 50 x 50 x 20 mm and weight: 45 grams.
- 1 year warranty
Pricing and availability
The Probuds 22, which comes with a one-year replacement warranty and an extra two months of coverage, is available for Rs 1,399.
These can be purchased through Lava’s physical retail outlets as well as their online e-store.