boAt has launched Wave Genesis Bluetooth calling smartwatch. This comes after the launch of the boAt Enigma series last week. This is a square dial smartwatch that has an Apple Watch Ultra-like design, a full metallic body along with a working crown, and an Ocean Band Strap in various colors.
The Wave Genesis boasts a 1.96-inch large HD screen with support for customizable watch faces. It has Bluetooth calling support that features an in-built mic, Dial Pad, and supports saving up to 20 contacts.
The smartwatch offers various health monitoring support that tracks heart rate, SpO2, and sleep and offers 50+ sports modes. It has IP67 water and dust resistance support and offers up to 5 days of battery life.
boAt Wave Genesis Specifications
- 1.96″ HD (240 x 292 pixels) screen, 500 nits brightness
- Customizable watch faces support
- Functional crown
- Bluetooth Calling Support
- Quick Dial Pad, save up to 20 contacts in watch
- 50+ sports mode
- Voice Assistant support
- Dust and Water resistant (IP67)
- Compatible with Google Fit and Apple Health
- Health Monitoring: Heart rate, SpO2, Daily activity, Guided breathing
- Other Features: Sedentary Alerts, Camera control, Live cricket scores, Music Control, Weather, Alarm, Countdown, Stopwatch, DND, Find My Phone
- Up to 5 days battery life, up to 2 days with Bluetooth calling
Pricing and Availability
The boAt Wave Genesis smartwatch comes in Burgundy, Active Black, Deep Blue, and Royal Orange colors and is already available on Flipkart at an introductory price of Rs. 2,199, and should be available on boAt website soon.