Fire-Boltt has launched Asteroid Bluetooth calling smartwatch. This comes after the launch of Fire-Boltt Vogue earlier today. This is a circular dial smartwatch that has full metallic body along with a working crown, quick access button and Apple Watch Ultra like strap design.
The smartwatch has a large 1.43-inch always-on AMOLED screen with a resolution of 466 x 466 pixels. It has an in-built microphone and speaker, it supports Bluetooth calling, voice assistants, and other features.
The smartwatch also offers wellness features under Fire-Boltt Health Suite, including heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, sleep and stress monitoring, and Women’s health tracking. It has 123 sports modes, IP67 rating and smart notification support.
Fire-Boltt Asteroid Specifications
- 1.43″ (466 x 466 pixels) always-on AMOLED screen
- Multiple watch faces
- Full metallic body
- Bluetooth Calling, Call history, Quick dial pad, Sync contacts
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- 1 crown and 1 quick access button
- 123 Sports modes
- Voice Assistant support
- Dust and Water-resistant (IP67)
- Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2 and Heart rate tracking, Women’s health
- Drink water and sedentary remainder
- Smart Notifications, Weather update, Alarm, Stopwatch, music and camera control
Pricing and availability
The Fire-Boltt Asteroid comes in Black, Orange, Yellow, and Silver colors. It will be available on Fireboltt.com and Amazon.in starting from August 28th at 12 PM at an introductory price of Rs. 2,999.