Fire-Boltt has launched the Starlight, a premium looking Bluetooth calling watch with a robust all-metal design. This comes after the launch of Starlight smartwatch, which was announced a few days ago.
The Vogue is a circular dial smartwatch that has a variety of strap options, including stainless steel, magnetic, nylon, steel mesh, and ocean straps. The smartwatch has a 2.01-inch HD display with support for multiple watch faces. It has an in-built microphone and speaker, it supports Bluetooth calling, voice assistants, and other features.
The smartwatch also offers wellness features under Fire-Boltt Health Suite, including heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, sleep monitoring, and body temperature monitoring. The Vogue also includes 105 sports mode, IP68 rating, and smart notification support.
Fire-Boltt Vogue Specifications
- 2.05″ HD (428 x 518 pixels) Display
- 500+ cloud-based watch faces
- rotating crown
- Bluetooth Calling, Call history, Quick dial pad, Sync contacts
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- 123 Sports modes
- AI Voice Assistant support
- IP68 Water and Dust resistant
- Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2 and Heart rate tracking, Body temperature monitoring and Meditative Breathing
- Other Features: Smart Notifications, Weather update, Calculator, music and camera control
- 260mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
The Fire-Boltt Vogue stainless steel variant comes in Black, Silver and Rose Gold colours, magnetic strap variant comes in Black and navy colours, nylon strap variant comes in Black, Green, and White colours, steel mesh strap variant comes in Black, Silver, Rainbow and Rose Gold colours, and ocean strap variant comes in Black and orange colours.
It will be available on Amazon.in and Fireboltt.com from June 26th at 12 P.M at an introductory price of Rs. 2,199.