Fire-Boltt has launched the Starlight, a premium Bluetooth calling watch featuring a robust all-metal design. This comes after the launch of Phoenix AMOLED that was announced last week.
The Starlight is designed with a square dial and boasts a stainless-steel body with a lustrous finish. The smartwatch has a 2.01-inch HD display with support for multiple watch faces. It has an in-built microphone and speaker, it supports Bluetooth calling, voice assistants, and other features.
The smartwatch also offers wellness features under Fire-Boltt Health Suite, including heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, sleep monitoring, and Women’s health tracking. The Starlight also includes 123 sports mode, IP68 rating, and smart notification support.
Fire-Boltt Starlight Specifications
- 2.01″ HD (240 x 296 pixels) Display
- Multiple watch faces
- stainless-steel body
- Bluetooth Calling, Call history, Quick dial pad, Sync contacts
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- 123 Sports modes
- Voice Assistant support
- IP68 Water and Dust resistant
- Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2 and Heart rate tracking, Menstrual tracking
- Other Features: Breath training, Smart Notifications, Weather update, music and camera control
Pricing and availability
The Fire-Boltt Starlight smartwatch comes in Gleaming Copper, Sterling Silver, and Pitch Black colours. It will be available from Fire-Boltt website at an introductory price of Rs. 1999 starting from August 23rd.