vivo has silently introduced the Y77t, which has similar specifications as the Y78 in China. It packs a 6.64-inch Full HD+ 120Hz LCD screen with 91.06% screen-to-body ratio and an 8MP camera inside the punch-hole. It is powered by Dimensity 7020 SoC, which is a rebranded version of Dimensity 930.
The phone comes with up 12GB of RAM, a features a 50-megapixel main camera, along with a 2-megapixel depth sensor. It has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 44W fast charging.
vivo Y77t specifications
- 6.64-inch (2388×1080 pixels) Full HD+ screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 96%NTSC color gamut
- Octa Core (2 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 7020 6nm processor with IMG BXM-8-256 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Dual SIM
- Android 13 with OriginOS 3
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.06×76.17×7.98mm (Black) / 8.07mm (Blue and Gold); Weight: 190g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 44W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The vivo Y77t comes in Black, Blue and Golden colours and is priced at 1399 yuan (US$ 192 / Rs. 15,950 approx.) for 8GB + 128GB and the 12GB+256GB version costs 1599 yuan (US$ 219 / Rs. 18,230 approx.), which is at a 100 yuan discount rate as a part of launch offer. It is already on sale in China.