nubia has announced the Z50S Pro, the company’s new flagship Z series phone, in China, after the RedMagic 8S Pro series. It has a 6.78-inch 1.5K 120Hz AMOLED BOE Q9 screen with 2160Hz high-frequency PWM dimming, and is powered Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Leading Version clocked at up to 3.36GHz and 4233mm² vapor chamber cooling.
It has up to 12GB LPDDR5X RAM and up to 1TB of UFS4.0 storage, 50MP 35mm equivalent focal length main camera with Sony IMX800 sensor, OIS, 50MP ultra-wide and a 8MP telephoto camera with OIS and 6x optical zoom. There is blue glass spin-coated IR filter and upgraded super-sensitive focus tracking.
The phone packs a 5100mAh battery with 80W fast charge. It comes in black coffee, khaki, and a Special Edition: Mirror of Light that adopts rainbow holographic texture transparent ring, “Carrara White” texture design, 3D laser lithography superimposed nano-scale coating process.
nubia Z50S Pro specifications
- 6.78-inch (2800 x 1260 pixels) 1.5K AOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, up to 1000Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 1200 nits brightness, DC dimming, 2160Hz PWM dimming
- Up to 3.36GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Leading Version 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 740 GPU
- 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB / 1TB (UFS 4.0)
- Android 13 with MyOS 13
- Dual SIM
- 50MP 1/1.49″ IMX800 sensor, OIS, 50MP ultra-wide lens, 8MP telephoto camera, OIS 6x optical zoom
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C Audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions:163.6×75.9×8.6mm;Weight: 228g
- 5G NSA /SA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz + 6GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1/L5)+ GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5100mAh battery, 80W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The nubia Z50S Pro is priced at 3699 yuan (USD 516 / Rs. 42,340 approx.) for 12GB + 256GB, 3999 yuan (USD 557 / Rs. 45,750 approx.) for 12GB + 1TB and 4399 yuan (USD 613 / Rs. 50,345 approx.) for 16GB + 1TB model.
The Mirror of Light Special Edition 12GB + 1TB is priced at 4099 yuan (USD 572 / Rs. 46,910 approx.) and 16GB + 1TB costs 4499 yuan (USD 627 / Rs. 51,490 approx.). It is available to order and will go on sale in China starting from July 27th.