Following the launch of NoiseFit Vortex earlier this week, Noise expands its smartwatch portfolio with the launch of NoiseFit Fuse in India. The smartwatch features a metallic finish, textured strap with a round dial, a 1.38-inch display offering a resolution of 240×240 pixels, and 550nits of brightness.
The smartwatch is powered by TruSync technology, ensuring hassle-free and advanced single chip BT calling. With Bluetooth version 5.3, users can enjoy stable, lag-free calls with lower power consumption, thanks to the built-in speakers and microphone.
NoiseFit Fuse is equipped with the Noise Health Suite that allows effortless monitoring of essential health metrics such as heart rate, SpO2, sleep, stress, breathing, and menstrual cycle tracking. The built-in Productivity Suite provides access to daily reminders and weather forecasts.
The smartwatch has a battery that lasts up to 7 days on a single charge and IP68 water and dust resistance for durability. The NoiseFit Fuse caters to diverse preferences with over 100 sports modes and 100+ watch faces. Paired with the NoiseFit App, the smartwatch unlocks a new level of productivity.
Quick specifications: NoiseFit Fuse
- Metallic finish, Textured strap
- 1.38″ round display, 240×240 pixels, and 550nits of brightness
- Bluetooth 5.3
- Bluetooth Calling with Noise TruSync technology
- Access call logs, store up to 10 contacts via Noise Buzz
- 100+ watch faces and customizable
- 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2, sleep tracking, stress management, female cycle tracker
- Up to 7 days battery life
- 100+ Sports modes
- IP68 water and dust resistance
- Smart features: Notification display, weather and stock updates, camera control, music control, quick reply, smart DND, reminders, calculator
- NoiseFit App
Pricing and availability
The NoiseFit Fuse smartwatch can be purchased from Flipkart.com and gonoise.com starting today at a special launch price of Rs. 1,499. It comes in five colour options such as Jet Black, Rose Pink, Silver Grey, Vintage Brown, and Forest Green.
Speaking at the launch, Amit Khatri, Co-Founder, Noise, said:
We at Noise always try to make new and better things that people love. Our new smartwatch, the NoiseFit Fuse, is made for people who want to do more and need a helpful device to stay fit and active. We will keep making technology that makes people’s lives better.