After rumours and teasers, ASUS has confirmed the launch of Zenfone 10, the company’s next flagship smartphone, on June 29th. The Zenfone 9 was introduced at the end of July, but the Zenfone 10 is arriving a month ahead.
The teaser shows a phone with a familiar design with a punch-hole on the left corner and the charging dock also hints at wireless charging. There are also gimbal, wireless headphones and a mirrorless camera.
ASUS Zenfone 10 rumoured specifications
- 5.9-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 4.0 storage
- Android 13 with ASUS ZenUI 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 200MP camera with OIS, ultra-wide camera, 8k video recording
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax 6E, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, Galileo(E1+E5a), QZSS(L1+L5), NavIC(L5), USB Type-C, NFC
- 5,000mAh (typical) with 67W fast charging
Based on hints on the ASUS site, the phone is expected to start at USD 749 (61,820) for the 16GB + 256GB compared to USD 699 (Rs. 57,695 approx.) for the Zenfone 9 8GB + 128GB model.
ASUS will offer a live stream of the launch event from Taiwan, but the phone should also launch in Europe and other countries in Asia.