Along with the iQOO Neo8 series, the company also introduced the iQOO Pad, the first tablet from iQOO in China, as it had promised. It has an 12.1-inch 2.8K LCD panel with 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10 and is powered by Dimensity 9000+ with up to 12GB of RAM.
The tablet has an aluminum body that is just 6.59mm thick. There is a 13MP main camera and 2MP macro camera. There is an 8MP selfie camera on the front. The tablet supports a six-speaker audio system that includes a 4 full-range super linear speakers + 2 tweeters.
It also supports pencil 2 stylus and the company also offers a iQOO smart touch keyboard, which has a 64-key design and 6531mm² frosted glass touchpad. It packs a 10000mAh battery with support for 44W fast charging.
iQOO Pad specifications
- 12.1-inch (2800×1968 pixels) 2.8K LCD 16.10 screen with 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10, up to 600 nits peak brightness
- Up to 3.2GHz Octa Core Dimensity 9000+ 4nm processor with Mali-G710 10-core GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 13 with OriginOS 3
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions:266.03×191.60×6.59mm;Weight: 585g
- USB Type-C audio, six-speakers
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, USB Type-C, NFC
- 10000mAh battery with 44W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The iQOO Pad comes in a single Interstellar Gray colour. Pricing as follows.
- 8GB+128GB – 2599 yuan (US$ 368 / Rs. 30,520 approx.)
- 8GB+256GB – 2899 yuan (US$ 410 / Rs. 34,045 approx.)
- 12GB+256GB – 3199 yuan (US$ 453 / Rs. 37,565 approx.)
- 12GB+512GB – 3499 yuan (US$ 495 / Rs. 41,090 approx.)
These are available to order and will go on sale in China starting from May 31st. There is a 200 yuan discount on the models as a part of launch offer.