TCL India is expanding its QLED TV selection with the introduction of the C645 4K QLED Smart TV models as the successor to last year’s C635 models. This model is available in 75″, 65″, 55″, 50″, and 43″ screen sizes, giving users a variety of alternatives. This bezel-less design and ultra-slim metallic frame provide an appealing appearance.
The TCL C645 features a 4K QLED screen with Smart HDR, Dolby Vision, and HDR 10+ technologies that have a 93% DCI-P3 color gamut, a high contrast ratio, and 10-bit color depth.
The most recent 4K QLED is equipped with the AiPQ Engine 3.0 TCL algorithm to process content in steady and high-quality 4K. Meanwhile, Ai-Color perceives high-quality images by adjusting several spectral parameters such as color volume, saturation, and contrast.
The C645 4K QLED TV has Google TV OS for a tailored entertainment experience, a 120Hz Game Accelerator, and AMD FreeSync technology for smooth, artifact-free gameplay at nearly any frame rate. When it comes to sound, the TV has Dolby Atmos multidimensional spatial sound, which provides the greatest cinematic experience.
TCL C645 4K QLED TV specifications
- 43/50/55/65/75-inch 4K QLED UHD (3840 x 2160 pixels) screen, 60Hz, 16:9 aspect ratio, 300 nits brightness, HLG, HDR10+, Dolby Vision
- Google TV OS
- AiPQ Engine 3.0 TCL algorithm
- Built-in Google Assistant, Hand Free Voice Control, AMD FreeSync,Game centre
- Bluetooth 5.0, 2.4GHz/5GHz dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- 1 x HDMI2.1 (ARC,eARC), 2 x HDMI2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x RJ45
- Dimensions: 185 x 603 x 957 mm
- 2 x 10W speakers with Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Decoding, DTS Virtual:X
Pricing and Availability
The TCL C645 QLED TV prices are mentioned below:
- 43″ – Rs. 40,990
- 50″ – Rs. 48,990
- 55″ – Rs. 56,990
- 65″ – Rs. 79,990
The TVs are available for purchase at Reliance Digital, Croma, offline brand and retail stores, and online store.
- Customers can also avail of the prebook offer, commencing on May 10 and valid up to May 16.
- As a part of the offer, customers can get a chance to win a sound bar worth Rs. 9,990 for free with the purchase of a TCL QLED 4K Smart TV.
- The offer is exclusively available at Reliance Digital and Croma and is applicable on selected models. Additionally, buyers also get up to 10% instant cashback on several prominent credit and debit cards.
Commenting on the launch, Philip Xia, CEO of TCL India, said:
C645 is a premium line up of our QLED TV range in India. Embedded with the latest technology features, it offers optimal delivery of a stunning viewing experience. We are thrilled to have come up with a 4K QLED product to usher in a new era and transform the Indian market that will strengthen our leadership in the market.