Along with the vivo X Fold2 and X Flip, vivo also introduced the vivo Pad2, successor to the first vivo Pad, as it had announced. It has an 12.1-inch 2.8K LCD panel with 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10 and is powered by Dimensity 9000 with up to 12GB of RAM.
The tablet has an aluminum body that is just 6.59mm thick. There is a 13MP main camera and 2MP macro camera. There is an 8MP selfie camera on the front. It also supports pencil 2 stylus and the company also offers a keyboard. It packs a 10000mAh battery with support for 44W fast charging.
vivo Pad2 specifications
- 12.1-inch (2800×1968 pixels) 2.8K LCD 16.10 screen with 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10, up to 600 nits peak brightness
- Up to 3.05GHz Octa Core Dimensity 9000 4nm processor with Mali-G710 10-core GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 13 with OriginOS 3
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions:266.03×191.60×6.59mm;Weight: 585g
- USB Type-C audio, Quad speakers
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, USB Type-C, NFC
10000mAh battery with 44W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The vivo Pad2 comes in Blue, Grey and Purple colours and is priced at 2399 yuan (US$ 348 / Rs. 28,650 approx.) for 8GB + 128GB, 2799 yuan (US$ 407 / Rs. 33,425 approx.) for 8GB + 256GB, 3099 yuan (US$ 450 / Rs. 37,010 approx.) for 12GB + 256GB and 3399 yuan (US$ 494 / Rs. 40,600 approx.) for 12GB + 512GB models.
The Pencil2 and smart touch keyboard 2 for Pad2 are priced at 499 yuan (US$ 72 / Rs. 5,960 approx.) and 599 yuan (US$ 87 / Rs. 7,150 approx.) , respectively.
It is available to order from today, and will go on sale from April 24th.