Xiaomi has introduced the Redmi Watch 3 for the global markets, after it was introduced in China in December last year. It has a 1.75″ AMOLED display with 200 built-in watch faces, and has a high-gloss metal finishing using NCVM technology for a premium look.
It has built-in GPS, supports five major satellite positioning systems, has 121 sports modes, including six automatically recognized sports modes, and has 5ATM waterproof rating. The smartwatch has a speaker and noise-cancelling microphone for smooth and clear Bluetooth phone calls, said the company. It promises up to 12 days in typical use.
Redmi Watch 3 specifications
- 1.75″ (390×450 pixels) AMOLED display with up to 600 nits brightness, anti-fingerprint coating
- 200 customizable watch faces
- Sensors: Heart rate sensor (with blood oxygen sensor), accelerometer, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor
- Bluetooth v5.2, works with Android 6.0 or higher, iOS 12 or higher
- Built-In Microphone and Speaker for calling
- 121+ Sports modes with 6 automatically recognized sports modes
- Satellite positioning: Support Beidou/GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO/QZSS
- 5ATM water resistant
- Dimensions: 42.58×36.56×9.99 mm (excluding watch strap); Weight: 37g (with inbox strap)
- 289mAh battery with up to 12 days battery life with typical use
Pricing and availability
The Redmi Watch 3 comes in Black and Ivory colours and is priced at €119 (US$ 128 / Rs. 10,595 approx.) / £99.99 (US$ 122 / Rs. 10,100 approx.) and is already on sale.