HUAWEI has introduced HUAWEI Watch Ultimate, the company’s latest top-end smartwatch for the global markets and in China. It features a 1.5-inc LTPO AMOLED screen, has a Sapphire glass protection for the dial, comes with a ceramic bezel.
It is the world’s first smartwatch with a case made of ultra-strong zirconium-based liquid metal that is also durable, wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant, said the company. There is a ceramic back case.
The watch has 10ATM water resistance, so it allows for diving up to 100 meters, and also has multiple diving modes. The watch also ISO 22810 waterproof standard and EN 13319 Diving Standard certification. It is the world’s first mass-produced smartwatch that supports two-way Beidou satellite messages (China only), said the company.
The watch has Dual-frequency five mode satellite positioning, and support for 100+ workout modes. The 530mAh battery promises up to 14 days of battery life with typical use, and the Qi wireless charging can charge the watch fully in 60 minutes.
HUAWEI Watch Ultimate specifications
- 1.4-inch (466 x 466 pixels) 1-60Hz LTPO AMOLED display, Sapphire glass protection
- Compatible with HarmonyOS 2 or later, Android 6.0 or later, iOS 9.0 or later
- Three physical buttons, rotating the crown with support for long press, short press and other operations
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, air pressure sensor, Temperature Sensor, ambient light sensor, depth sensor
- Microphone and Speaker for calls via Bluetooth
- Water and Dust resistant (10 ATM / 100 meters)
- 20+ professional sports modes and 100+ basic sports modes, Sleep tracking, Heart rate tracking, SpO2 tracking, Skin temperature measurement
- Dimensions:48.5 x 48.5 x 13mm; Weight:76g (without the strap)
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS L1/L5, GALILEO E1/E5a, QZSS L1/L5 dual-frequency, NFC, Two-way Beidou satellite messages (China only)
- 530mAh battery with battery life of up to 14 days of typical use, 8 days with heavy use, Qi fast charge
Pricing and availability
The HUAWEI Watch Ultimate is priced at 5999 yuan ($880 / Rs. 72,215 approx.) for the Expedition Black with а rubber strap and the Voyage Blue edition with an elegant metallic strap costs 6999 yuan ($1024 / Rs. 84,315 approx.).
The smartwatch is available to order and will be available in China from March 30th. It will also be available in the United Kingdom and Europe starting April 3rd.