Amazfit has launched the Amazfit T-Rex Ultra today. This new GPS smartwatch is the most advanced and durable in the Amazfit T-Rex series for outdoor enthusiasts.
It follows the new brand philosophy of Brave Your Adventure and combines the best features of the outdoor-oriented product line. Amazfit GTR mini were also introduced in India this month.
The Amazfit T-Rex Ultra is a tough and smartwatch made of 316L stainless steel. It has mud-proof and flexible features, and can work in -30℃ temperatures. Its AMOLED screen is bright and clear in outdoor light offers brightness up to 1,000 nits.
The Amazfit T-Rex Ultra has accurate GPS tracking and navigation in high and dense areas. Users can download Offline Maps and use imported route files for their outdoor activities. The Amazfit T-Rex Ultra’s battery can last for 20 days, and users can choose different GPS modes to save power or track longer hikes or climbs.
The watch has over 160 sports modes for land, water, and air activities, such as freediving and skydiving. Users can get customized workout plans and guidance from Zepp Coach, and track their strength training exercises and muscle groups in the Zepp App. They can also share their data to other fitness apps and connect to their GoPro camera.
The watch can connect to professional devices like heart rate belts and cycling power meters, and monitor heart rate, blood-oxygen and stress levels 24/7. The watch is eco-friendly with low carbon processes and green packaging materials.
Quick specifications: Amazfit T-Rex Ultra
- 316L Stainless Steel bezel, back panel, bridge and buttons, Polymer alloy middle frame
- 1.39″ AMOLED display, 454×454 resolution, 326 PPI, 1000 nits of brightness
- Health-centered Zepp OS 2.0
- Ultra-low Temperature Operation
- Connectivity: WLAN 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
- Sensors: Acceleration, Gyroscope, Geomagnetic, Barometric altimeter and Ambient light sensor
- BioTracker™ PPG biometric sensor (supports blood-oxygen)
- Dual-band & 6 satellite positioning systems
- 162 Sports modes – swimming, surfing and kitesurfing activities
- Water-resistance Grade: 10 ATM
- EN13319 & ISO6245 certifications
- Zepp App
- Others: Health remainders, 24H Monitoring, Sync to 3rd Party Fitness Apps, Sports Coach etc.
- Dimensions (without heart rate base): 47.3×47.3×13.45mm; Weight (without strap): 89g
- Battery: 500mAh, Magnetic charging base
- Battery life: up to 20 days with typical usage; Endurance GPS mode for up to 80 hours
- Colors: Abyss Black, Sahara
Pricing and availability
The Amazfit T-Rex Ultra is priced at US$399.99 (Rs. 32,860 approx.) and comes is available for purchase at Amazfit stores, Amazon and AliExpress.com.