Amazfit has launched the GTR mini, the first mini version in the GTR series in India, after it surfaced a couple of months back. It has a 1.28″ HD AMOLED display with a wide selection of 80+ vibrant watch faces, and the new Portrait mode lets users upload 3 of their favorite pictures to the watch face.
The watch has Zepp OS 2.0 and the advanced BioTracker PPG optical sensor to provide insights into heart rate, blood-oxygen saturation, and stress level. The One-tap Measuring function lets you measure all three metrics simultaneously with just one tap, and get results in as fast as 15 seconds.
Equipped with Amazfit’s patented circularly-polarized GPS antenna technology, which picks up almost twice as many satellite signals as regular antennas, the Amazfit GTR Mini is capable of stronger and more accurate GPS tracking, said the company.
It supports five satellite positioning system, which picks up almost 100% of signals and greatly reduces signal interference in environments with tall buildings or trees. The watch has a slim, light body features sparkling stainless steel and a glazed back panel matching its soft, skin-friendly silicone strap.
The GTR Mini has as over 120 sports modes. Moreover, the watch features ExerSense which allows smart recognition of seven exercise types, including Outdoor Running, Outdoor Cycling, and more. It also 5 ATM water-resistant body, and boasts a battery life of up to 14 days.
Amazfit GTR mini specifications
- 1.28-inch (416×416 pixels) AMOLED 326PPI curved screen, Tempered glass + anti-fingerprint coating
- Bluetooth 5.2 to connect to Android 7.0 and above, iOS 12.0 and above
- 5 satellite positioning systems, 120+ sports modes with smart recognition of 7 sports movements
- BioTracker PPG biometric sensor (supports blood-oxygen), Acceleration sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Water-resistant (5ATM / 50 Meters)
- Music control, camera control
- Dimensions: 42.83×42.83×9.25mm; Weight: 24.6g (with strap)
- 280mAh battery with up to 7 days with heavy use, 14 days battery life with typical use, up to 20 days in battery saver mode, up to 25h continuous GPS use
Pricing and availability
The Amazfit GTR mini comes in Midnight Black, Misty Pink and Ocean Blue colours and is priced at Rs. 10,999. It will be available exclusively from Amazon India starting from March 23rd.
Commenting on the launch, Amazfit spokesperson, said:
At Amazfit, we are committed to innovation and excellence in wearable technology. The launch of the Amazfit GTR Mini is a testament to our dedication to providing our customers with cutting-edge products that meet their needs. We believe that technology should seamlessly integrate into every aspect of our lives, from fitness to fashion. The Amazfit GTR Mini represents this vision perfectly – a smartwatch that blends sleek design with cutting-edge features, empowering users to track their fitness goals and stay connected on the go.