realme has introduced the realme 10T 5G smartphone in Thailand, after the launch of 10s in China a few months back. It packs a 6.6-inch FHD+ screen with 90Hz refresh rate, an 8MP camera inside the notch, is powered by Dimensity 810 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM and additional 8GB of virtual RAM and runs Android 12.
It has a 50MP rear camera along with a VGA depth sensor and a 2MP 4cm macro camera. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
realme 10T 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 0.3MP (VGA) depth sensor and 2MP 4cm macro camera
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The realme 10T 5G comes in Electric Black and Dash Blue colours and is priced at 6,999 baht (US$ 203 / Rs. 16,810 approx.) for 4GB+128GB and 8,999 baht (US$ 261 / Rs. 21,630 approx.) f for 8GB+256GB. It is available to order in Thailand.