realme has introduced the realme 10s 5G smartphone in China, as expected. It packs a 6.6-inch FHD+ screen with 90Hz refresh rate, an 8MP camera inside the notch, is powered by Dimensity 810 SoC with 8GB of RAM, 6GB of virtual RAM and runs Android 12.
It has a 50MP rear camera along with a VGA depth sensor. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
realme 10s specifications
- 6.6-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 8GB GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 0.3MP (VGA) depth sensor with f/2.8 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 164.4×75.1×8.1mm; Weight: 191g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The realme 10s comes in Blue and Black colours, is priced at 1099 yuan (US$ 157 / Rs. 13,060 approx.), for 8GB + 128GB model and 1299 yuan (US$ 186 / Rs. 15,440 approx.) for the 8GB + 256GB model. It is already on sale in China.