Following last year’s launch of boAt Wave Electra, boAt has now launched the Wave Flex Connect smartwatch. This smartwatch is designed with metallic elegance, and features soft, skin-friendly silicone straps in exciting colors.
The boAt Wave Flex Connect offers a classy and premium metallic design with fashionable silicon straps and a big 1.83″ 2.5D HD (240×280-pixel) display with 550 nits maximum brightness. Dial, pick up, and connect with BT Calling through the high-definition speaker and microphone.
Save up to 10 favorite contacts on Wave Flex Connect and keep your smartphone at bay. The boAt Wave Flex Connect can run for up to 10 days on a single charge, and only needs a fast 2-hour charge session to recharge. Plus, it’s IP68 dust- and water-resistant.
Choose from several sports modes to stay in shape, and rely on the accurate sensors to track your health. Get cricket scores or weather updates with short commands through your voice assistant, or get emails, texts, and more on your wrist with immediate notifications.
Quick specifications: boAt Wave Flex Connect
- Premium Metal Design
- Skin-friendly silicone straps
- 1.83″ HD 2.5D Curved Display, 500 nits brightness
- Save up to 10 contacts
- Bluetooth Version LE 5.1; Bluetooth calling
- Built-in Mic and Speaker
- Built-in Watch faces; 100+ Cloud watch faces
- 10+ Active Sports modes
- Health: Heart rate, SpO2, Daily activity tracker, Sleep and Sedentary alerts
- IP68 Dust, Sweat, Splash resistance
- 240mAh battery; Up to 10 days of battery life
- Curated controls with Smart alerts
- 1-year warranty
Pricing and availability
The boAt Wave Flex Connect Bluetooth Calling Smartwatch is now available at an introductory price of just Rs 1,499 on boAt-lifestyle.com and Flipkart.com. It comes in three colors Active Black, Cherry Blossom, and Deep Blue.