Along with the V27 series, vivo also launched the TWS Air, the company’s latest true wireless earbuds that weigh just 3.5 grams. It has Bluetooth 5.2 with support for AAC audio codec, 14.2mm dynamic drivers, and 117ms low latency gaming.
It has DeepX 2.0, is tuned by vivo Golden Ear Acoustics Lab with three personalized tuning styles, from classical to pop music. The earbuds promise up to 25 hours of total play back with the case.
vivo TWS Air features and specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 to connect to devices with AAC codec, Google Fast Pair
- Custom 14.2mm dynamic drivers, Bio-carbon fiber composite diaphragm, Daikoku Pure Copper Coil
- 117ms low latency gaming
- Dual microphones with AI call noise reduction algorithm, L-shaped anti-wind noise ducts can accurately identify and filter even sudden wind noise.
- Water resistant (IP54)
- Earphone (each) Dimensions: 30.09×18.54×16.52mm; Weight: 3.5g
- Case Dimensions: 56×52×24mm; Weight: 38.04g
- 29mAh battery in earbuds offer up to 4.8 hours music playback; 430mAh battery offers up to 25 hours of total listening time, 10 min charge offers 1.5 hours playback
Pricing and availability
The vivo TWS Air comes in Bubble White and Bubble Blue colours and is priced at Rs. 3999. It is now available from vivo.com and offline stores.