Xiaomi introduced the Civi 2 smartphone back in September. At that time it also introduced the Hello Kitty special Edition model in white with grooves on the back and a special box. Today, the company has introduced a new Civi 2 Hello Kitty Fashion Limited Edition smartphone just in time for the Valentine’s Day.
The glass on the back of the phone uses a unique photochromic process that will turn the white or gray kitty images on the back to pink when it is exposed to sunlight, as you can see in the promo video.
Other specifications are similar to the original Xiaomi Civi 2 smartphone.
Xiaomi Civi 2 specifications
- 6.55-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 1920Hz High Frequency PWM Dimming, up to 1000 nits brightness, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 (4nm) Mobile Platform with Adreno 662 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR4X RAM, 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 14 based on Android 12
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 20MP 115° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP AF front-facing camera with f/2.0 main camera, 32MP 100° ultra-wide secondary camera, Multi-color temperature Quad LED flash
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 159.2×72.7×7.23; Weight: 171.8g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 67W wired fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Xiaomi Civi 2 Hello Kitty Fashion Limited Edition comes in single 12GB + 256GB version priced at 2799 yuan (US$ 412 / Rs. 34,130 approx.). It is already on order and will go on sale in China from February 9th.