Infinix has launched the Note 12i, the company’s latest smartphone in the Note series in India, as it had promised. It packs a 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen with an 8MP camera inside the notch. The phone is powered by MediaTek Helio G85 SoC with 4GB of RAM and 3GB of virtual RAM. It runs XOS 12.0 based on Android 12.
The Infinix Note 12i has a 50MP rear camera along with a depth sensor and an AI lens. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
Infinix Note 12i 2022 specifications
- 6.7-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 60Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, 108% NTSC Ratio and 100% DCI P3 colour gamut, up to 1000 nits brightness, 92% Screen-to-Body Ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12 with XOS 12
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.6 aperture, quad LED flash, 2MP depth sensor, QVGA AI lens
- 8MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 164.43 x 76.6 x 8.03mm; Weight:188g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Infinix Note 12i comes in Alpine White, Force Black and Metaverse Blue colours, and will be available from Flipkart at an introductory price of Rs. 9999 starting from January 30th.
Additionally, customers can avail ₹1000 cashback on Note 12i by the availing benefit of the Jio Exclusive Program.
Commenting on the launch, Anish Kapoor, CEO – Infinix India, said:
With the rise in OTT consumption, consumers are increasingly looking for smartphones that enhance their viewing experience, backed by powerful specs and longer battery life. Catering to these discerning needs, we introduced the Note 12 series in the Indian market, which instantly became a success.
With the launch of Note 12i, we have kept both aesthetics and functionalities at the core with feather-light proportions and sleek design. Through such ground-breaking innovations, we will continue to deliver an unmatched experience for our users and lead the segment as the best smartphone for multimedia usage.