After teasers, Infinix has confirmed the launch of Note 12i 2022 smartphone in India on January 25th. The company already confirmed 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with 1000 Nits Peak brightness, 5000 mAh battery, 64GB of internal storage, and 4GB of RAM for the phone.
In the latest teaser, the company has confirmed 7.8mm sleek design, 50MP camera, XOS 12 on top of Amdroid 12, Helio G85 SoC, 10-years of cooling system and 33W fast charging.
Infinix Note 12i specifications
- 6.7-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 60Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, 108% NTSC Ratio and 100% DCI P3 colour gamut, up to 1000 nits brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12 with XOS 10.6
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.6 aperture, quad LED flash, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, QVGA AI lens
- 8MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 164.47 x 76.70 x 7.8mm; Weight:188g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
We should know the price of the phone when it goes official later this week, but based on reports, it will be priced under Rs. 10,000 and come with an exclusive Jio offer.