OnePlus just announced the OnePlus 11, the company’s latest flagship smartphone in China, as it had promised. It has a 6.7-inch 2.75D flexible screen with 2K resolution, and uses Samsung LTPO 3.0 panel for 1 to 120Hz variable refresh rate and has Dolby Vision support. The phone is powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with support for up to 16GB LPDDR5X RAM and up to 512GB UFS 4.0 storage.
The phone has ultra-high-performance graphite, and the company has redesigned the heat dissipation path, so heat dissipation efficiency is 92% higher than that of graphene.
The phone has a new black hole-inspired aesthetic design. The Endless Black model uses the fourth generation of silk glass that gives a feel that is infinitely close to real silk, says the company.
In partnership with AAC, this uses the world’s first bionic vibrating motor, this is the only Android motor with a volume of more than 600mm³. The first full-phase magnetic circuit technology can detect two vibrations at the same time.
OnePlus 11 is also claimed to be the first phone in the world to feature custom Graphics Engine for high frame rate and native image quality, opening up a new era in mobile gaming. No matter what frame rate the original game supports, the phone will offer up to 120fps with the optimization, says the company.
The phone has a 50MP main camera with Sony IMX890 sensor, support for OIS, 32MP IMX709 2x telephoto camera that offers better portrait, and the amount of light input increased by 416%. There is also a 48MP ultra-wide camera with IMX581 sensor that also supports macro shots.
The OnePlus 11 has a 5000mAh battery with support for 100W fast charging that can charge up to 50% in 10 minutes and 100% in 25 minutes. It doesn’t have wireless charging support.
OnePlus 11 specifications
- 6.7-inch (3216 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 2.75D flexible curved AMOLED, LTPO 3.0, 1Hz-120Hz refresh rate display, HDR 10+, Dolby Vision, up to 1300 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 740 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB (UFS 4.0) storage / 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 4.0) storage
- Android 13 with ColorOS 13 (in China) / OxygenOS 13 (Global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX890 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 48MP ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX581 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 3.5cm macro, 32MP RGBW (telephoto) 2x optical zoom, Sony IMX709 sensor; LED flash, Hasselblad camera system
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Port, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 163.1×74.1×8.53mm; Weight: 205g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 100W SuperVOOC fast charging
Pricing and availability
The OnePlus 11 is priced 3999 yuan (US$ 580 / Rs/ 48,095 approx.) for the 12GB + 256GB model, 4399 yuan (US$ 438 / Rs/ 52,895 approx.) for the 16GB + 256GB model and the top-end 16GB + 512GB model costs, 4899 yuan (US$ 711 / Rs. 58,905 approx.).
It is now available to order and will go on sale in China starting from January 9th. We should know the global and the India price on February 7th.