OnePlus already confirmed the launch of OnePlus 11 for the global markets at an event in India on February 7th. As promised, the company today confirmed the launch of the phone in China on January 4th, which is one more earlier than the global launch. The company also posted the official image of the phone that coincides with the earlier leaks.
This shows the phone in Black and Green colours, matte finish for both the phones, metal frame, curved screen with a punch-hole on the left and triple rear cameras with Hasselblad branding in the centre of the matrix camera arrangement.
Li Jie, President, OnePlus China said that the phone will be powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with UFS 4.0 storage and LPDDR5X RAM. It will start with 12GB RAM model, and there will also be a 16GB RAM model, so the company has removed the 8GB RAM model.
OnePlus 11 rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch (3216 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 3D curved AMOLED, LTPO, 1Hz-120Hz refresh rate display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 740 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB (UFS 4.0) storage / 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 512GB (UFS 4.0) storage
- Android 13 with ColorOS 13 (in China) / OxygenOS 13 (Global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX890 sensor, OIS, 48MP Sony IMX581 sensor, 32MP RGBW (telephoto) 2x zoom, Sony IMX709 sensor; LED flash, Hasselblad camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Port, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 163.1×74.1×8.53mm; Weight: 205g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 100W SuperVOOC fast charging, wireless charging, reverse wireless charging
We will just have to wait for the pricing when it goes official next week.