After rumours, teasers and the recent benchmark leaks, the OnePlus 11 has been certified by TENAA in China, revealing the complete specifications of the smartphone. This reveals that it will retain the 6.7″ Quad HD+ AMOLED LTPO screen for 1-120Hz variable refresh rate, and the company already confirmed Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC for the phone.
It reveals 12GB + 256GB and 16GB + 512GB versions. 50MP rear camera, 48MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 32MP 2x telephoto sensor and 5000mAh dual-cell battery coincides with the rumours. It is expected to feature 100W SUPERVOOC fast charging support, an upgrade from 80W SUPERVOOC fast charging. We can also expect wireless charging support.
OnePlus 11 rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch (3216 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 3D curved AMOLED, LTPO, 1Hz-120Hz refresh rate display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 740 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB (UFS 4.0) storage / 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 512GB (UFS 4.0) storage
- Android 13 with ColorOS 13 (in China) / OxygenOS 13 (Global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX890 sensor, OIS, 48MP Sony IMX581 sensor, 32MP RGBW (telephoto) 2x zoom, Sony IMX709 sensor; LED flash, Hasselblad camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Port, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 163.1×74.1×8.53mm; Weight: 205g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 100W SuperVOOC fast charging, wireless charging, reverse wireless charging
We just have to wait for the price of the phone when it is launched on February 7th.