Sony has launched WF-LS900N, the company’s latest TWS earbuds, in India. It was introduced as LinkBuds S back in May. The buds feature a newly improved 5mm driver unit with the use of a high-compliance diaphragm that keeps them compact while delivering powerful bass.
Sony’s Integrated Processor V1 suppresses noise and boosts performance. The buds feature active noise cancellation, an ambient sound/transparency mode, as well as support for the firm’s LDAC Bluetooth codec.
Like the original LinkBuds, Sony is branding these as earbuds that you can wear all day and that “link” your real and digital lives with smart software features. These promise six hours of music playback with ANC turned on and will last up to 20 hours if you count the battery life of the charging case. They are also rated IPX4 for water-resistance, but lack wireless charging capabilities.
Sony WF-LS900N specifications
- Headphone Fit: In-Ear
- Audio: Noise Cancelling (Active), Sound Isolating and Environmental Noise Control
- Bluetooth Version: v5.2
- Features: Waterproof (IPX4 for earbuds), Built-In Microphone, Noise cancelling, Dolby Atmos and 360° Spatial Sound
- Voice Assistant Built-in: Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and works with Siri as well
- Ear Tip Sizes Included: Extra small, Small, Medium, Extra large
- Dimensions: H x 3.5 inches x Width x 3.34 inches x Depth x 2.64 inches
- Weight: 4.8 grams each
- Charging interface: USB Type C
- Battery Life: 6 hours
- Battery Charge Time: 2 hours, fast charge offer 60 minutes of play time with a 5-minute charge
- Battery Life Provided by Charging Case: 20 hours (6h + 14h)
Pricing and availability
The Sony WF-LS900N TWS earbuds come in Black, White and Beige colours and are priced at Rs. 16,990. With Rs. 3000 cashback on select debit and credit cards till November 30th, the effective price is Rs. 13,990.
It will be available from across all Sony Centers, major electronic stores and e-commerce portals in India starting from November 25th.