Samsung has silently introduced Galaxy A04e, the company’s latest budget A series phone, after the recent launch of Galaxy A04 and the A04s. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V display and a 5MP camera inside the notch.
It and has an Octa-Core SoC, which should be Helio G35. The phone has a 13MP rear camera with 2MP depth sensor. The phone doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor and packs a 5000mAh battery, same as the A04 and A04s.
Samsung Galaxy A04e Specifications
- 6.5-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ LCD Infinity-V display
- 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 12 with One UI Core 4.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 1164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1mm; Weight: 188g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4+5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 5,000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy A04e comes in Black, Light Blue, and Orange Copper colours. We only have these details from the official listing, and it is expected to launch in Indonesia and other Asian countries soon.