Samsung Galaxy S23 renders surfaced last month revealed an S22 Ultra-like rear design with the camera bar, now the alleged specifications of the phone has surfaced.
According to the tipster Yogesh Brar, the phone will retain the 6.1-inch, as rumoured earlier, and will be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC which will be introduced next month. Based on recent rumours, there might not be an Exynos model for the S23 series.
The phone is said to retain the 8GB + 128GB / 256GB options, and a 50MP main + 12MP ultra-wide + 10MP telephoto camera setup, but it could feature upgraded sensors and a better software.
The main change is expected to be the 3900mAh battery, slightly bigger compared to 3700mAh in the S22. However, it is said to retain the 25W fast charging and 15W wireless charging. According to the earlier report, the Galaxy S23 will measure 146.3 x 70.8 x 7.6 mm, almost similar to the S22.
Samsung Galaxy S23 rumoured specifications
- 6.1-inch FHD+ Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED 2X Display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform
- 8GB RAM with 128GB/256GB storage
- Android 13 with One UI 5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide sensor, 10MP Telephoto lens
- 10MP front camera
- Dust and Water resistant (IP68)
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC
- 3900mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging, 15W Qi wireless charging, Wireless PowerShare
Rumours point to early launch for the Galaxy S23 series, so there are chances for a January event. We should know more details in the coming months.