HMD Global launched the Wi-Fi variant of the Nokia T10 tablet last month. Today, the company has announced that the LTE variant of the tablet will go on sale in the country starting from October 15th.
Other specifications remain the same, including an 8-inch HD screen Unisoc T606 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM, Android 12 with a promise of 2 years of OS upgrades and 3 years of monthly security updates, 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP front camera and and 5250mAh battery with 10W charging.
The tablet doesn’t have a fingerprint scanner, but comes with face unlock with support for Mask Mode that lets you can unlock the Nokia T10 while wearing a face covering.
Nokia T10 Specifications
- 8-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) HD screen
- 1.6GHz Octa Core Unisoc T606 ( 6x Cortex-A55 and 2x Cortex-A75 cores) 12nm processor with Mali G57 MP1 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 12
- 8MP rear camera, LED flash
- 2 MP front camera
- Internal storage:32 GB; RAM:3 GB; MicroSD card support up to:512 GB
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, OZO Playback
- Splash Resistant (IPX2)
- Sensors: Proximity sensor (on 4G Voice variants only), Accelerometer (G-sensor), Ambient light sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5.0 GHz dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C
- Dimensions:208×123.2x9mm; Weight:375g
- 5250mAh battery with 10W charging
Pricing and availability
The Nokia T10 3GB + 32GB LTE version costs Rs. 12,799 and the 4GB + 64GB LTE version costs Rs. 13,999. It will be available across leading retail outlets, Nokia.com & other online portals starting from 15th October.