Mivi has launched the Fort S200, the company’s latest made-in-India sound bar, after the launch of Fort S60 and S100 in April. The 2.1-channel soundbar has a sleek design, metallic grill and promises a balanced sound with strong bass.
Furthermore, the sound bar come with several input modes, including Bluetooth, HDMI (ARC), AUX, optical, and USB, making them a comprehensive package for consumers who want to enjoy a cinematic experience in the comfort of their home.
There are different EQ modes such as Music, Movies, News and 3D to suit the content.
Mivi Fort S200 specifications
- Model Number: SBFTS200
- Configuration: 2.1
- Power Output (RMS): 200W
- Color: Black
- Wired/Wireless: Wireless
- Wall Mountable Satellite: Yes
- Headphone Jack: Yes
- Controls: Volume, Play, Pause, Track Control, etc.
- Sales Package: 1 Soundbar, Remote, Power Adapter, User Manual, Warranty Card
- Dimensions:: Width 89.5 cm x Height 11 cm x Depth x 8 cm
- EQ Modes: News, Music, Movie, 3D modes
- Bluetooth Version: 5.1
- Wireless range: 10 m
- Multiple Connectivity : USB, Bluetooth, AUX, Optical, HDMI(ARC) and Coaxial
- Warranty: 1 year
Pricing and availability
The Mivi Fort S200 comes in Black colour and is priced at Rs. 9,999, but it is available from Flipkart at an introductory price of Rs. 6999 as a part of Diwali sale.