motorola has announced the moto e32, the company’s latest budget e series smartphone, in Europe. This comes after the launch of moto e40 a few months back. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ MaxVision display with 90Hz refresh rate, is powered by the latest UNISOC T606 SoC with 4GB of RAM, and packs 16MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth and a 2MP macro cameras, and there is a 8MP front camera.
It features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, IP52 ratings for water resistance and pack a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W charger, but comes with a 10W charger in the box.
moto e32 specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 Pixels) MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- 1.6GHz Octa Core Unisoc T606 (6x Cortex-A55 and 2x Cortex-A75 cores) 12nm processor with Mali G57 MP1 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11
- 16MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth, and 2MP macro cameras with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Single Bottom-ported Speaker
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 163.95 x 74.94 x 8.49mm; Weight: 184g
- Splash resistant (IP52 ratings)
- 4G VoLTE, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5,000 mAh battery with support for 18W charging
Pricing and availability
The moto e32 comes in Slate Grey and Misty Silver colours, is priced at €149.99 (US$ 157 / Rs. 12,055 approx.) and is already rolling out in Europe.