ZTE has introduced Axon 30s as the successor to last year’s Axon 30 in China. It retains the 6.92-inch FHD+ OLED 10-bit panel with 120Hz refresh, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut and support for 10-bit color depth. The phone is powered by Snapdragon 870 with up to 12GB of RAM with up to 5GB of virtual RAM and has VC liquid cooling.
There is a 16MP under-display camera with a high pixel density of 400 PPI and an in-display fingerprints scanner. The phone has 64MP main camera, 8MP 120-degree wide-angle camera, 5MP 3cm macro lens and a 2MP depth sensor. It has a 4200mAh battery with 55W fast charging.
ZTE AXON 30s specifications
- 6.92-inch (2460 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ OLED 20.5:9 10-bit display, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, DC dimming
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 12 with MyOS12
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens, 5MP 3cm macro and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP under-screen front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 170.2×77.8×7.8mm; Weight: 189g
- USB Type-C audio, DTS:X Ultra
- 5G SA/NSA (n1/n3/n28/n41/n78 for China), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4200mAh (typical) / 4100mAh (minimum) battery with 55W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The ZTE AXON 30s comes in Black and Blue colours, is priced at 1698 yuan (US$ 236 / Rs. 19,310 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB model and the 12GB + 256GB model costs 2198 yuan (US$ 306 / Rs. 24,995 approx.). It is available in China from today.