TECNO Mobile has started teasing the POP 6 Pro, the company’s next budget smartphone and the successor to last year’s POP 5 Pro in India. The company has also confirmed the specifications of the phone, including a 6.56″ HD+ Dot Notch display with a 2.5D curved glass.
It will feature an 8MP rear camera with dual LED flash, 5MP front camera with LED flash and a 5000mAh battery.
TECNO POP 6 Pro specifications
- 6.56-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display with 480 nits brightness
- 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 12 (Go Edition) with HiOS 8.6
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Dual LED Flash, secondary AI camera
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 5000mAh battery
The TECNO POP 6 Pro will come in Peaceful Blue and Polar Black colours, and we will be sold on Amazon.in. We should know more details about the phone in the coming days.