After rumours and teasers, iQOO has confirmed the launch of iQOO 9T, the company’s next flagship smartphone in India on August 2nd. Similar to other iQOO 9 series phones, this will also be exclusively sold via Amazon.in. Today, the company posted a new teaser that shows that the AnTuTu Benchmark scores on the 12GB+256GB edition has crossed 1.1 million.
*12GB+256GB edition. The testing score is based on AnTuTu Benchmark V9.4.1. pic.twitter.com/zkJndmae2Q
— iQOO India (@IqooInd) July 21, 2022
This is said to be a rebranded version of the iQOO 10 that was introduced in China earlier this week. The teaser also shows MEMC, SDR to HDR conversion and real time extreme night vision photo. The phone will have V1+ imaging chip and the image shows 20x zoom.
iQOO 10 / iQOO 9T specifications
- 6.78-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.8:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 1.07 billion colors, DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 1500 nits brightness
- Up to 3.2GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 6400Mbps RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 6400Mbps RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with OriginOS Ocean
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP camera with f/1.75 aperture, 1/1.57″ Samsung GN5 sensor, OIS, LED flash, 13MP 120° ultra-wide Samsung ISOCELL 3L6 CMOS sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 13MP portrait camera with Sony IMX663 sensor, f/1.98 aperture, 2x optical zoom, 20x digital zoom, V1+ imaging chip
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, 0.53cc Stereo speakers, Hi-Fi audio
- Dimensions: 164.55x 77.1×8.37mm;Weight: 207g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4700mAh (Typical) battery with 120W ultra-fast flash charging
We should know more details in the coming days.