Along with the Redmi K50i, the company also introduced the Redmi Buds 3 Lite, the company’s latest TWS earbuds in India, as it had promised. It has winged bands for a better fit that offer better sound insulation. It has IP54 ratings for dust and splash resistance and is just 4.2 grams lightweight design. The earbuds feature 6mm dynamic drivers.
It promises 5 hours of standalone music playback in a single charge, and the charging case extends the total battery life to 18 hours.
Redmi Buds 3 Lite specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity, SBC codec
- 6mm drivers
- Environmental Noise Cancellation
- Low-latency Gaming Mode
- Touch controls for music playback and launch voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
- Dimensions Headphones: 24.5 x 16.7 x 24.6mm; Weight: 4.2g (Each)
- Dimensions Case: 60 x 46 x 23.7mm; Weight: 35g
- Dust and Splash resistant (IP54)
- Headset offer 5 hours of battery life on a single charge, Charging case offers 18 hours of backup, 100 minutes of Music Playback with 10 minutes of charge
Pricing and availability
The Redmi Buds 3 Lite comes in black colour and is priced at Rs. 1,999. However, you can get it for Rs. 1,499 for the first 48-hours when it goes on sale on July 31st on mi.com, Amazon.in, Mi Home stores and Mi Studio.