Lenovo has launched Tab P11 Plus, the company’s latest tablet in India, after teasing it a few days back. Thet tablet has a 11-inch WUXGA+ / 2K touchscreen IPS screen with Eye Care mode technology certified by TÜV Rheinland, 85% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio G90T SoC with up to 6GB RAM and has a slim and sturdy aluminum-alloy chassis.
It runs Android 11 with Kids Space from Google, has an 8MP front camera, 13MP rear camera with LED flash and quad speakers with Dolby Atmos. This promises up to 12 hours video playback time on a single charge. It also comes with LTE support and voice calling capabilities.
Lenovo Tab P11 Plus specifications
- 11-inch (2000 x 1200 pixel) IPS LCD screen with 400 nits’ brightness, eye care mode with TUV certification
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G90T SoC (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with Mali-G76 MC4 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Quad Speakers, Optimized with Dolby Atmos, Dual Microphone Array + Smart Voice DSP (Mid Field)
- Dimensions: 258.4 x 163 x 7.5mm; Weight:490g
- 4G LTE (voice calling), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 7700mAh (Min) battery with 20W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Lenovo Tab P11 Plus comes in Slate Grey colour, is priced at Rs. 25,999 for the single 6GB + 128GB model and is available from Amazon.in.