Update: The company has posted a new teaser that shows a standard and a Legendary edition with a racing track stripes. Both have a leather-like finish, and the top part of the back has a glass finish.
Earlier iQOO today confirmed the launch of iQOO 10 series in China on July 19th. The teaser shows the phone’s large camera part, leather-like finish on the back with a kevlar finish near the camera module and the text ‘FASCINATION MEETS INNOVATION’.
iQOO already confirmed Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC for the phone, and there are rumors about iQOO testing Dimensity 9000+ SoC for the phone. The iQOO 10 Pro is also said to be the world’s first phone to use 200W (20V-10A) fast charging that is said to charge up to 100% in about 12 minutes.
iQOO 10 Pro rumored specifications
- 6.78-inch (3200 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ cuved E5 LTPO AMOLED 20:9
aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 1-120Hz variable refresh rate, 1.07 billion colors, DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 1500 nits brightness
- Up to 3.2GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with OriginOS Ocean
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP camera, 50MP ultra-wide sensor, 14.6MP portrait camera, V1+ chip
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, 0.87cc Stereo speakers, Hi-Fi audio
- 9.49mm thick;Weight: 216.2g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4550mAh (Typical) battery with 200W ultra-fast flash charging, 50W wireless charging and 10W reverse wireless charging