OnePlus just launched the OnePlus TV 50 Y1S Pro 4K smart TV, the company’s latest smart TV in the Y1S series, as it had promised. The TV features a bezel-less design, HDR10+, HDR10, as well as HLG format, ALLM feature (Auto Low Latency Mode), Gamma Engine, which smart tunes the visuals to provide ultra-clear content with dynamic contrast and vibrant colors.
In addition, with the MEMC technology, fast moving scenes are enhanced to offer smoother, realistic motion, says the company. The TV runs Android TV 10.0 platform, has Google Assistant, Smart Manager and lets you Connect to OnePlus Buds, OnePlus Watch with the OnePlus Connect 2.0. The OxygenPlay 2.0 offers direct access to over 230 live channels.
OnePlus Y1S Pro 50″ specifications
- 50-inch (3840 x 2160 pixels) LED display, HDR10+ Decoding, HDR10, HLG, ALLM feature (Auto Low Latency Mode), MEMC
- Gamma Engine (ANTI-ALIAISING, NOISE REDUCTION, DYNAMIC CONTRAST, COLOUR SPACE MAPPING etc.)
- 64-bit MediaTek MT9216 Processor
- 2GB RAM, 8GB storage
- Android TV 10 with OxygenPlay 2.0
- Google Assistant built-in
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, 2.4GHz + 5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, 3x HDMI (HDMI1 support ARC), 2x USB, Optical, Ethernet
- 24W speaker, DOLBY Audio
Pricing and availability
The OnePlus TV 50 Y1S Pro is priced at Rs. 32,999 and will be available from Amazon.in as well as on OnePlus.in online and OnePlus Experience Stores and the major offline partner stores from July 7 onwards.
- Axis Bank customers can avail an instant bank discount of Rs. 3000 upon purchase of the new OnePlus TVs
- Customers can avail no-cost EMI offers up to 9 months for the same across major bank transactions on Amazon.in and OnePlus.in, and can similarly avail the same on Axis Bank transactions upon purchase of new OnePlus TVs in offline stores
- Amazon customers can further gain a complimentary Amazon Prime subscription of 12 months upon purchase of the new OnePlus TV on Amazon.in
- These offers are applicable across Amazon.in, OnePlus Experience Stores and other offline partner stores