Huami launched the GTR 2 smartwatch in India back in December 2020. Now the company has confirmed the launch of GTR 2 New Version in India on May 23rd. This will have similar specifications as the original GTR 2, but the new version has design differences. This will have Aluminum alloy casing with Lightning Grey and Thunder Black silicone strap options, as you can see in the image.
The original GTR 2 was released in two versions, the Sports Edition with Aluminum Alloy case and a Silicone strap priced at Rs. 12999 and the Classic Edition with a Stainless Steel case and a Leather strap priced at Rs. 13499.
The new version also has a 2.5D glass compared to 3D glass in the standard version.
Amazfit GTR 2 New Version specifications
- 1.39-inch (454 x 454 pixels) AMOLED 326PPI screen with 2.5D glass, up to 450 nits brightness, scratch resistant diamond-like carbon coating
- Support for Android and iOS
- 90+ Sport Modes including Outdoor Running, Walking, Indoor Cycling, Open Water Swimming, Elliptical, Pool Swimming, Climbing, Trail Running, Treadmill, Skiing, Free Training, Outdoor Cycling
- Activity Tracking (Heart Rate, Distance, Step Count, Calorie Count), Sleep (Light, Deep, REM and Sleep Stages), Stress Levels (Relaxed, Normal, Medium or High)
- Huami’s self-developed BioTracker, 2 PPG (support Blood-oxygen Saturation Measurement (SpO2)) biological data sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Air Pressure Sensor, Ambient Light sensor
- Water resistant (5ATM / 50 Meters)
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz), GPS+GLONASS
- 3GB storage for standalone music playback
- Microphone and three magnetic super linear speakers for calling over Bluetooth, Smart PA audio amplifier
- Dimensions: 46.4×46.4×10.9mm; Weight: 32g (without strap)
- 471mAh battery with up to 14 days battery life with typical use, 6.5 days with heavy use, 38 days with basic use
The Amazfit GTR 2 New Version will be sold on Flipkart starting from May 23rd at 12PM, in addition to Amazfit India website.