After rumours and certification, OnePlus today confirmed the launch of OnePlus Ace Speed Edition, the company’s next Ace series smartphone in China on May 17th. The teaser confirms triple rear cameras, including a 64MP main camera and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
The company has confirmed that the phone will be powered by Dimensity 8100-Max SoC, same as the OnePlus Ace, but it is said to use an 120Hz LCD screen like the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite compared to an AMOLED screen in the OnePlus Ace.
OnePlus Ace Speed Edition rumored specifications
- 6.59-inch (2412 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (4 x 2.85GHz A78 + 4 x 2.0GHz A55) Dimensity 8100-Max 5nm processor with Mali-G510 MC6 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with OxygenOS 12.1
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 164.3×75.8×8.7mm; Weight: 205g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 65W fast charging
The OnePlus Ace Speed Edition is said to come in Gray and Blue colours.