Along with the iQOO Z6 Pro, iQOO also launched the iQOO Z6 44W, a 4G phone powered by Snapdragon 680 SoC. It has the same 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen with 91.01% screen-to-body-ratio, and has a 16MP front camera inside the notch. The phone has up to 8GB of RAM with 4GB of additional virtual RAM, features a 50MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth sensor and a 2MP macro camera.
The phone has an in-display fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 44W fast charging.
iQOO Z6 44W specifications
- 6.44-inch (2404 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with Funtouch OS 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 160.80×73.79×8.42mm; Weight: 180g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 44W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The iQOO Z6 44W comes in Raven Black and Lumina Blue, is priced at Rs. 14,499 for 4GB + 128GB, Rs. 15999 for 6GB + 128GB and the 8GB + 128GB model costs Rs. 16,999. It will be available at an introductory starting price of Rs. 13,999 during Amazon Summer sale.